Life in Larkhill
Life in Larkhill is a community of people who are passionate about supporting people in our local area.
Our vision is to see people who are connected with St. Andrew’s Community Network grow in their relationship with Christ.
We hope to do this by:
- Providing a link between St. Andrew’s Community Network and St Andrew’s Church.
- Practically supporting the activities of St Andrew’s Community Network through volunteering.
- Providing a structure for the discipleship of Network staff and volunteers.
- Providing opportunities for non-Christians engaged with the Network to explore their faith.
- Growing a community of people passionate about St. Andrew’s Community Network’s vision to transform the community.
We meet every Thursday at the Network offices in Roscoe Primary School (Ballantyne Road entrance) at 7:30pm.
Typically the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month are spent praying and studying the bible together. On the 2nd and 4th Thursdays we provide more practical support for the Network - this can be anything from weighing in food to writing thank you letters.
We also have social evenings and celebrations from time to time.
Life in Larkhill is led by Kevin and Wendy Peacock, please contact us via the Church email address for further details.